Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A gift is PRICELESS inspite of its functionality!!!


I got this cell phone as a gift from my boss - MD, of my previous company. It was given to me on BAKRIT. I am so proud to get this as a gift because it was given based on my performance. I got this within 3 months of my service to the company otherwise I would have got this in a year or may be not.

The story behind the cellphone : It was used by the MD himself. He is such a person who has started his life from selling video cassettes on the roads to a giant like the director of group of company. I am more attached to this because I got this from a hardworking person who has come up in his Life in A BIGWAY!

But now a Sad News! The cellphone is not working !! It's life was over!!

I have bought a new cell phone but I will keep it with me because A gift is PRICELESS inspite of its Functionality.......Right.

No comments: